Sunday, April 7, 2013

Rent vs. Buy

I really know absolutely nothing about housing market. There's a lot of math involved. Surprisingly buying is not as much of a no brain as I thought it was. Your home really does need to appreciate. In today's day in age when the market has bottomed out the only way is up. The market is definitely turning around and some people would say in a lot of areas it has turned around. I thought I'd give out this link. This link is absolutely great. It takes everything that I can think of into consideration. I just thought it probably doesn't include maintenance but it does. Every housing market is different. Everyone is in a different situation. This decision is different for everyone.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/business/buy-rent-calculator.html?_r=1&

No comments:

Post a Comment